Around 3 weeks back, I was nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by amazing Anonymously Hal. I’m deeply touched & humbled by her kind gesture. This is my second nomination for the same award this year.
For those of you, who aren’t aware of the beautiful writings of Anonymously Hal, please do check her blog….her poems & the Truth posts….She’s an amazing artist. I connected to her very first poem the very moment I read it for the very first time. Since then, it’s pure click ‘n’ connect.
• Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog, so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate other bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from Anonymously Hal:
1. How long have you been blogging? Since Janury 2017.
2. What country are you from? I was born in India & have lived most of my life over there. I’ve been living in Denmark since last 20 years.
3. Do you pick truth or dare? Truth.
4. If you were a candy bar what would you be? Well, chocolate ain’t no candy. So, I’ll go with Crystalized Ginger candy.
5. If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be? I really don’t know. Moreover, it doesn’t matter how good or bad my current time is, I would still choose my present time.
6. Do you believe in past lives? Very much.
7. Whose your favorite poet? Now that’s a pickle…coz I just can’t simply pick…only a single one, who scribbles…Meaning, I have more than 1 favorite poet.
8. What do you love to talk about? Let’s talk about Ssss…;-) Well, anything but small / shallow talks.
9. Do you have pets? Oh yeah…2 siamese cats & 1 labradoodle dog and soon, around 4 hens will join the family.
10. What’s your favorite show? Modern Family.
11. What would you remove from this world if you could? Nothing…the world is perfect in its own natural & originl form. It’s the ego of humans, I would like to remove, that’s actually destroying the world.
My questions for you:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What country are you from?
- Do you believe in karma?
- Do you believe in past lives?
- If you were a drink, what would you be?
- If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be?
- Which moment would you remove from your life if you could?
- Who’s your favorite singer?
- What do you love to talk about?
- Do you have pets?
- What’s your favorite show?