Another nomination for an award. I’m simply delighted to know that my readers like my poetry / writings, for which I’m wholeheartedly thankful.
On 2nd May, I was nominated for Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by SnowHearT. I’m running a bit late but then, what is late. I’m whole heartedly thankful to SnowHearT for her kind gesture.
SnowHearT is a great & unique poet. Please check her blog if you haven’t read her great writings yet.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from SnowHearT:
- What is blogging for you?
It gives me the beautiful chance to express who I am…it opens the deeper openings…an opening to share & connect with different types of people with the same beating heart…Blogging is a blessing…it’s my therapy as well.
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
What’s boredom? There’s always so much to do…even when there’s nothing to. I enjoy silence / quiet moments as well.
- Who/what is your inspiration to blog?
Life experiences…Myself as a person & my life, surrounded by me & my people.
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
I write poems when I realize / experience / feel something…my expressions…I never choose a topic….the poem comes naturally to me.
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
We all make mistakes…we fall & we rise…just like the sunset & sunrise…Mistakes are great teachers…I try to learn from them…I never keep an account of my mistakes or achievements…they are what they are…as in I am what I am.
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
Well, I would like to travel to several different countries…difficult to choose one. Every single year I travel to Sweden along with the whole family…close to the nature…away from people…in the middle of nowhere…which is everything to me…peaceful, beautiful, serene & dark at nights.
- What is your daily routine?
The short version: All the usual stuff from getting up to go to sleep…plus physio or ergo therapy or a bit of fitness, work (on myself by indulging in practical household things from fixing kitchen, house, small DIY projects, cooking….by being mindful), powernap, snap on family & bitch about things from time to time, learning not to snap/bitch, playing with my kids, eating dinner with them & my beautiful-loving wife, cuddling with our pets at anytime of the day (2 siamese cats & a labradoodle dog), listening to music, writing poems once in a while, reading blogs…I’ve mentioned therapies & working on myself coz I got hit by brain hemorrhage in Nov 2019…So I’m working on my physical & mental scenes…baby steps…use a lots of energy but I’m getting better…hopefully the routine will be different when I start to work from next month.
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
Different platforms, different use…FB, IG & Whatsapp to connect with family & friends. WP to share my poems & to connect with the amazing bloggers, some of them have become good friends of mine. Note, I’m not advertising for any platforms though.
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
I don’t know…that’s a question that someone who knows me can answer.
- What are your three wishes?
I don’t believe in wishes anymore…but if I had a magical lamp, then I would have thought deeper. I believe one has to work to fulfill the wishes…they are more…goals.
My questions for you:
- What is blogging for you?
- If you are given a chance to travel in a different country, which country would you choose & why?
- Do you believe in karma & past lives?
- If you were a drink, what would you be?
- If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be?
- Which moment would you remove from your life if you could?
- Who’s your favorite singer?
- What do you love to talk about?
- Do you have pets?
- Would you rather be a pleaser & won’t say your true meaning than being direct with people & simply say what you mean?
Thanks again to SnowHearT for nominating me & thanks to you all for spending time on reading this long post. Much love – Navin ❤️ 🙏